House of Wisdom
- Google Ads - to bid on all relevant studio terms, geo targeting all London postcodes. This way, we were able to appear top of search engines for all classes and events held at the studio
- Paid Social - creating engaging Facebook campaigns, driving local users through the door.
- We have reached 154,000 people
- Generated 5,750 clicks
- Drove just over 700 bookings to the studio
- Achieved 12% CVR, against industry average of 8%
- We have reached 393,735
- 1million+ impressions
- 0.59% CTR at a CPC of 0.53
Working alongside the Biamother team we developed a multi-channel strategy which allows Biamother to both test the market and understand the customer journey.
The strategy covers:
SEO - technical and performance content which enhances organic presence on search engines and drives traffic to the app.
Google Ads - using search ads targeting branded and generic keywords in order to directly convert users on the App Store
Apple Ads - driving high intent users to the Biamother app within App Store, ensuring brand protection and enhancing discoverability.
Organic Social - supporting the in-house team with content promotion, account growth and community management
Paid Social - content creation delivered as part of data led campaigns which boost brand awareness and conversions.
CRM - focusing on engaging and retaining users after download, and reducing churn Content Creation - overarching content creation support spanning all relevant channels.
All of the channels were fine tuned to work together, creating a cohesive customer journey to the app and beyond.
With an above average conversion rate, and below average cost per acquisition, the 6 month campaign has outperformed on target KPIs.
A co-ordinated, cross-channel strategy gave the user a unified experience as they switched between platforms, maintaining message integrity.
We achieved lower ad spend for double the conversion rate by combining dedicated ad creative and with content testing and optimisation.
- 2+ million impressions
- 26,000 + website & app visits
- CTR 2.52%
- Conversion rate 26% (against UK average of 12%)
- Cost per user £5
House of Wisdom
The main KPIs for the business were driving brand awareness as well as traffic through the doors utilising a variety of introductory offers.
We have created a two touchpoint strategy via prospecting and remarketing as well as personalised messaging and content for each of the identified buying personas.
- Paid Social - creating engaging Facebook and Instagram campaigns, driving local users through the door.
- Content Creation - content creation to support all ad placements.
During the initial 6 month campaign, we have steadily grown ROI, maximising spend to drive high quality leads and Awakn’s new clients.
Out of all of the traditional marketing channels engaged, Paid Social has achieved the highest traffic to the site and conversion value.
- 600,000+ impressions
- 4,500 clicks to the website
- CTR 1.42%
- 3X ROI
- 337 new clients driven
- Cost per user £11.50
The animation came to life from the original vector graphics from the software itself. We brought it to life with camera moves and included captions to highlight certain features and functionality.
A stylish fly through animation for a beautifully minimalist GUI, giving engineers a closer look at functionality and performance.